FST Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
"If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund."
— Hans Gawenda, Chairman of the Board
FST has no restocking fee, and it is our goal to make the return process as easy as possible for you.
We offer 3 ways to process a return
- Call our Customer Service department at (800) 521-2109 to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- At that time, we will take all necessary information from you over the phone and give you further instructions.
- Submit an online request on our Technical Support Page for an RMA number
- Please include delivery or invoice document number, the FST Item Number and the reason for return in the comments box
- Once received, we will email you an RMA number and further instructions.
- Ship the items back to our USA Office in an appropriate package
- A copy of the invoice or delivery note is required and should be included in the package.
- Indicate the action you require (i.e. exchange, replacement, credit/refund).
- And return the item(s) to us via the carrier of your choice. We recommend insuring all packages for their full value and using a carrier that offers shipment tracking.
Due to the legal regulations and for the protection of our employees, every item returned must be accompanied by a completed and signed Declaration of Decontamination
All returns should be sent to:
Fine Science Tools
Attn: Returns (and RMA number if you obtained one)
4000 East 3rd Avenue, Suite 100
Foster City, CA 94404
If you receive any item that is damaged or defective
, please call our Customer Service
department right away to arrange an exchange, and we can provide you a way of returning the item(s) to us at no cost to you.